What’s the deal with Diablo in this game?
Madhog is done here.
Presented in “Relax-O-Vision.” Be thankful for that.
Aka beating a dead horse since 1995.
Finally, after a whole week spent grinding for gold, it’s FIGHT TIME!
Madhog Can (Not) Run away from all the cross-shaped explosions.
This video was originally concocted in September of 2013.
“Star Wars” was about the Vietnam war?
This year’s E3 Gaming Conference was pretty eventful, for what we got! A lot of major companies shocked gaming audiences everywhere with sneak peaks, and new releases!
– Let’s start with the most famous publisher of them all, Nintendo. For the WiiU, Nintendo announced the release dates for Yoshi’s Woolly World. For Australians, the game will be released on June 25th, and Europe will have the game on shelves on June 26th. However, Americans won’t be able to have their hands on the game till October 16th. The game itself, from the E3 trailer, has the feeling of any standard Mario game, even traces of Yoshi’s Island, but with the style of Kirby’s Epic Yarn. What’s with Nintendo and yarn anyways?
– At E3 2014, Shigeru Miyamoto hinted at the release of a new Star Fox game. And, at E3 2015, players seemed overwhelmed with joy by the sheer design and control of the new game, Star Fox Zero. However, some fans prefer a new Starfox game, instead of a remake. The game will be available for the WiiU, though there is no release date as of now.
– For the 3DS, Nintendo announced that a new Metroid game, known as Metroid Prime: Federation Force. Fans seemed displeased with the trailer, upset to see a arena shooter for the 3DS instead of an adventure platformer for the WiiU. Fans wanted another game in the Metroid franchise, not another spin-off.
– Can’t forget Mario, everyone! And sadly, he doesn’t have much to do lately. The updated E3 demo of Super Mario Maker is game in which you can create and enhance your own Mario levels, and download other player’s levels, and play them to your heart’s content.
– Lastly, the TriForce Warriors was finally revealed, demonstrating that multiplayer Legend of Zelda games are not dead! With the 3D visuals from A Link Between Worlds, this multiplayer adventure game will be released in the Fall of 2015.
– Let’s hit Bill Gate’s big money bag, Microsoft. A brand new IP known as Sea of Thieves is being developed by long-dead Rare. This colorful, multiplayer pirate adventure will be available for the Xbox One and PC sometime during 2016.
– In Beta news, a beta for the Xbox One known Gigantic will begin this August. A gameplay trailer was shown at Microsoft’s E3 conference, describing a stylistic game revolving around battling creatures with the assistance of guardians.
– From the makers of Metroid Prime, we were given an Xbox-exclusive trailer for a game known as ReCore. This beautifully designed game, from what the trailer reveals, shows the travels between a young woman, and her robotic dog. The game will be released in Spring 2016.
– The World Premiere of the Dark Souls III trailer debuted at E3 this year. Now that Dark Souls franchise has proven itself to be one of the most difficult games of all time, it can now prove itself worthy of being called a good game. The magnificent trailer showed barren landscapes, leaving viewers on the edge of their seats. There is no specific release date, however it was released that Dark Souls III will be released in early 2016.
– Forza Motorsport 6 fans were disappointed when they heard that Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson would not be returning for the newest installment for Forza. However, the demo of the game still remains heavily integrated with Top Gear, with the Top Gear Test Track and Top Gear inspired events. As of now, the game is available for pre-order, but will be on store shelves as of September 15th, 2015.
– The creator of DayZ bring us a new game known as Ion. Little was revealed about the game from the announcement trailer, except for the fact that it takes place in space. How original. There is no confirmed release date as of late.
– A gameplay demo of Rise of the Tomb Raider was shown at Microsoft’s E3 conference this year as an Xbox Exclusive. Once again, there is no definite release date.
– Want to soak yourself in the former glory of Rare? Rare Replay is here to do so! To commemorate thirty years of amazing games, Rare has announced that an anniversary game, containing thirty Rare originals, such as Battletoads, Banjo Kazooie, and Conker’s Bad Fur Day will be packaged into the game. However, the game will be only for the Xbox One, and will be released on August 16th, 2015.
– Like Gears of War? Because E3 was packed with Gears of War this year. A gameplay reveal for Gears of War 4 was shown at the conference, as well as a release date during the Holiday of 2016. Not only this, but the campaign gameplay for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition was also revealed. For Xbox One gamers, Ultimate Edition will be released in August 25th. For PC gamers, the date is unknown.
– At Microsoft’s conference, more information on Halo 5: Guardians was announced. Fans were thrilled by the fact that one of the announced missions haves you hunting down Master Chief, while new enemies and campaign mechanics were also announced.
– Lastly, Microsoft announced that the Xbox One will have backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games. Xbox One owners will soon be able to play Xbox 360 titles online with other gamers that own an Xbox 360. Step up your game, Sony.
– Speaking of Sony, let’s see what they have in store for us this year! Fumito Ueda, creator of the always-depressing Shadow of the Colossus, has a new came for us. The gameplay trailer for The Last Guardian shows the story of a young boy and his…guardian, I presume. Like Shadow of Colossus, the graphics in the trailer are absolutely stunning. Let’s just hope The Last Guardian doesn’t have a horribly depressing ending, like it’s predecessor. And judging by the chemistry between the boy and his guardian, it probably will.
– Agent 47 is back, in the newest Hitman game, simply called ‘Hitman’. It was revealed that this game follows the events in Hitman: Absolution, as the sixth installment. The release date for the game will be December 8th, 2015.
– Ready the world’s most over-hyped game? Of course you are! Destiny: The Taken King’s reveal trailer was shown which stated that the game will be released on September 15th, 2015. There’s not much we can say about Destiny without offending legions of angry fanboys, so that’s all we’ve got.
– The Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End demo left fans wanting more. The demo consists of a shootout and an exhilarating car chase, however, fans were left wanting more than the demo offered. According to the demo, the release date will be in 2016, though there is no exact date yet.
– – Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally here! A fluid trailer was shown at Square Enix’s conference. With stellar animation mixed with familiar gameplay mechanics, this might be the Kingdom Hearts game that we’ve been waiting for! While there is no definite release date, we are told that the game is in development.
– Finally, the game that everyone wanted, yet nobody expected, the long awaited Final Fantasy VII Remake! As the Half Life 3 of Square Enix, nobody expected the announcement of this long-awaited remake! The beautiful cinematic trailer shown at E3 became Sony’s magnum opus. According to the trailer, the game will be released first on PS4, but it is unknown if it will be available on other consoles. However, there is no known release date.
– Ubisoft managed to make a mark at E3 2015 with the demo for fan-favorite Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. The Terrorist Hunt mode was demonstrated, and shown at the Ubisoft conference. The game will be officially released on October 13th, 2015.
– Again with Ubisoft, after last year’s explosive hit with Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, followed by the mess known as Assassin’s Creed: Unity, we’ve got another game in our beloved Assassin’s Creed franchise. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate left fans wondering if it was going to be as epic as Black Flag, or as bugged-out and pointless as Unity. From the trailer it is revealed that the setting is in London, during the Industrial Revolution. It will be available on October 23rd, 2015 for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
– I can’t believe we even have to mention this. Everyone already knows about this, even the people who haven’t even watched E3! Fallout 4 is real and happening. Bethesda showcased a meaty gameplay trailer for the hungry fans, and nobody left disappointed. According to Bethesda, the game will be released as of November 10th, 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
– Remember that stylized, cinematic Walking Dead game that left us crying after two seasons? Waiting for Season 3? Too bad! You can have a miniseries based off of Michonne, a katana-flailing badass that originates from the original Robert Kirkman novel. The miniseries will be available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, IOS and Android. There is no confirmed date.
– Next to the Final Fantasy VII remake, Star Wars Battlefront had fans screaming with joy. The multiplayer gameplay trailer with iconic Star Wars characters! The game will be available November 17th, 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Soury learns a valuable lesson about Friendship as she crushes people’s skulls with her bare hands. Meanwhile, something profoundly wise is said about pokémon and the Human Condition. All of this and more in today’s episode of “My Little Warrior: Breaking Bones is Magic.”